In the frame of the quality system established in line with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 ATERMON is committed to an effective initiation, organization, management, materialization and completion of the projects undertakenι, based on the satisfaction of the customers, the continuous improvement of its performance at all levels, the response to rules of science and craft and compliance with the legal requirements and the company’s specifications.
ATERMON’s leadership takes the responsibility for the drafting, implementation, integration and maintenance of the Quality Management System and commits to the active support and the availability of sufficient resources for its operation and the continuous improvement of its effectiveness.
ATERMON’ s strategic orientation has been planned with the following targets:
The objectives of our company are:
ATERMON SA management commits to reduce its impact on Health and Safety, in the construction of its projects and its day to day operation, through the establishment and maintenance of high standards and implementing the Occupational Health and Safety Management System-Requirements of ISO45001:2018.
The company’s primary and highest target is the provision and maintenance of safe and healthy work conditions, in the execution of all its activities, on sites and installations, without accidents or incidents that could harm the health and safety of personnel, of third parties and/or the environment.
The company intends to take all necessary measures for promoting Health and Safety and in order to achieve this, the company is committed to:
- Follow the regulatory framework and fulfill legal, contractual and other obligations and complying with applicable legislation and standards.
- Eradication of hazards, minimization of the Health & Safety risks, prevention of injuries, ill health and adverse Health and Safety incidents as a result of its operation and activities that could possible harm its employees, subcontractors and partners personnel at undertaken projects or third parties.
- Continuous improvement of the Health & Safety Management system and ensuring continuous improvement of the work environment.
- Set, monitor and update appropriate and measureable objectives and allocate adequate resources in order to reach those objectives.
- Ensuring the assistance and participation of competent, qualified, knowledgeable and informed personnel, in all levels and work teams of ATERMON SA.
- Providing appropriate information, instruction and training to all employees in administrative and constructional activities of the company.
- Consultation and Participation of workers of all levels and functions at all stages of development and operation of the Health & Safety management system through the creation of appropriate mechanisms and the restriction of any obstacle to participation.
- For the protection of workers through the adaptation of technologies and operation procedures that provide the required safety, as well as the maintenance and good operation of equipment, machinery and installations.
- Communicating its commitments to Health and Safety to all company personnel, customers, suppliers and subcontractors, the general public and other interested parties.
ATERMON SA management commits to reduce its impact on the environment, both in the construction of its projects and its day to day operation, through the adoption of high, as well as the maintenance of its targets and the continuous implementation of the International Standard ISO 14001:2015.
The company’s primary and highest target is the provision and maintenance of safe work conditions, in the execution of all its activities, on sites and installations, by following the regulatory framework and contractual obligations, in conformity with legislation and standards, without accidents or incidents that could harm the health and safety of personnel, of third parties and/or the environment.
We recognize that ATERMON’s day-to-day operations can impact both directly and indirectly on the environment, hence we commit to:
ATERMON S.A is within the few European construction companies holding simultaneously so many qualifications connected with advanced construction technology: